Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick Predictions

As the trade deadline approaches, many names are being thrown around for potential trades. From the best of my knowledge, I will give you the most realistic destinations for the most realistic trade candidates. I personally think that a lot of the potential trades need other moves to happen first. You always hear this, but this deadline could be quiet if specific moves are not executed. My reasoning on this would be that next year’s salary cap could be lowered, and some teams are facing cap issues currently. Well I will most likely not have a chance to write another entry before the deadline, but I will be back later tomorrow to analyze the trades.

- Jokinen to the Calgary Flames
- Morris to the Capitals
- Guerin and Weight to the Canadians
- Giguere to the Red Wings
- Bouwmeester to the Rangers
- Gaborik to the Maple Leafs
- Recchi to the Oilers or Hurricanes
- Frolov to the Penguins
- Moore to the Predators
- Spezza to the Devils or Jackets

Have a happy deadline day!

3 comments:

  1. Nice, here's mine.

    - Morrison gets claimed by Columbus
    - Tellqvist to Rangers
    - Bouwmeester will remain a Panther
    - Antropov to Calgary
    - Biron to the Sabres
    - Kari Lethotnen to the Red Wings.

    Shameless Plug: http://bruisebrothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP carcillo...what do u think of the morris trade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good call on Bouwmeester Bruise Brothers, I am admittedly upset to see Mr. Carcillo go also. I think considering the Coyotes got a bunch of draft picks in other trades, that the players they got for Morris are pretty good. I know them well being from New York and hating them for a few years as an Islanders fan haha. I will talk further about each player tonight in a post. Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete